[Kalzium] Presentation of Kalzium for SkoleLinux

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Fri Dec 23 13:56:53 CET 2005

Moin moin

--1--

I will give a presentation of Kalzium in about four weeks. It will happen in
Erkelenz, near Köln (Cologne), germany.

http://www.skolelinux.de/wiki/Erkelenz2006/Programm

There will also be a big SkoleLinux-Meeting, including members from norway,
france and germany.

I will show Qt (coding with it) and Kalzium (possibly also KDE-Edu in general.
It would be very cool if we could make more things in Kalzium4 work, I am
especially thinking about the crystalstructure-widget thing. Perhaps we can
discuss this in IRC in the near future.

--2--

Furthermore, currently we are allowed to add string. Shouldn't we add the
warning about wrong strings in the calculator? Now is the last chance :-)

--3--

There are least two distros which are packing Kalzium 1.4.2 (KDE 3.5) without
EqChem (Slackware is one of them). What can we do about that? Should I blog
about it?

Carsten