[k3b] Telecom database

animesh lodh animeshlodh at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 30 10:25:37 UTC 2016

Hi,I am searching teloecom industry databasewhich includes complete contact details andverified

email addresses of - CFO's, CIO's, CTO's, COO's,Chairman, President, Vice

President, Director, IT Executive's, SalesExecutive, Marketing Executive,

OSS/Billing Managers, IT Manager, SeniorManagement, Finance Executive,

Channel agent, VAR/VAD, Systems integrator,Independent agent, Master agent,

Wireless dealer, Network Service Providers,Internet Service provider,

Wireless ISP, Wireless carrier, Satelliteoperator, Systems integration

firm, VoIP provider, LAN Telephony Vendor, Cablecompanies, Consulting

firms, Vendors - hardware, Investor, Financialanalyst, Data Centers, and

many more Titles! Across US/UK/CANADA, Europeand all over the world.

Kindly suggest me or solution.RegardsAnimesh