[k3b] Telecommunication Industry Database - with changes

garvit garvit at wpitservices.com
Wed Sep 2 12:38:56 UTC 2015

Dear Gloria ,

Slight correction in our request. Below are the corrected data fields

Target Title: CIO, CTO, CMO, VAS Managers, IT heads

Target Industry: Telecommunications (Mobile Network operators/Mobile
operators/telecom service providers, Internet service providers and landline
telephony service providers)

Target Geography: ME , Africa, Asia & Far East

We require a quote for 5000 - 10000 contacts which should include work and
personal emails and contacts (phone and skype)

Warm Regards

Garvit Banga

Product Marketing Manager

World Phone IT Services Pvt Ltd