[k3b] Business Professional Leads 2015

Nancy White nancy at elistsourcing.com
Mon Jun 15 21:41:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Would you like to acquire verified emails and complete contact details of
key professionals from various Industry?

We are excellent list compilers who offer client centric data lists and
append services by following the most qualitative techniques in the
industry. We are able to customize the list as per your specifications

Below are some of the Titles from various industries that you might be
interested to reach out:

C-level, VP level, Director level executives etc...

Procurement, Purchasing, Buyers, HSE, Security Professionals

Plant managers, Operation Managers, Engineers, Estimators, IT professionals

Quality Managers, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Control Managers or
any.

Industries:

Manufacturers/OEM

Healthcare, Food and Beverage

Electrical and Mechanical Equipment Makers

Aerospace and Defense Manufacturers

Water Treatment/Waste water Management

Energy, Oil & Gas, Mining, Rail Technology

High-Tech and Telecommunications Equipment Makers

Energy Sectors, Power plants, Pipe line contractors etc.

Note: We can execute email campaigns on this lists (pre consented and
verified contact list) with your approved template.

Please let me know your exact target audience you wish to reach, so that I
can fetch you some samples records, this will help you analyze the quality
of our services

Target Industry                 :____________( Any Industry)

Target Job Title                 :____________( C-suit, VP & Director &
Manager Level records).

Target Geography           :____________ (All Over The World)

Appreciate your time and I definitely look forward to hear from you.

Best Regards,

Nancy White

Demand Generation Executive