[k3b] RFC: Releasing K3b 2.0.3

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu Sep 18 22:46:34 UTC 2014

Hi, i see that the K3b 2.0 branch has a few fixes over 2.0.2 and they have not
been released.

I have gone through them and with my "I know not much about this" hat they
look good to be part of the release.

So i'd like to release 2.0.3 let's say in 15 days if noone has objections.

Also if someone has small patches to get in we can try to get them reviewed.

Cheers,
  Albert

P.S: No, I'm not going to be the K3b maintainer, i just want to get 2.0.3 out
since it seems it has interesting stuff over 2.0.2 and the changes are not that
big.