[k3b] Fwd: [K3b-user] Nofork not working

Sebastian Trüg trueg at k3b.org
Mon Nov 15 13:16:54 UTC 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [K3b-user] Nofork not working
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 11:59:18 -0500
From: K Murphy <km at citadelsystems.net>
To: k3b-user at lists.sourceforge.net

Hello,

I am using Fedora 14 and K3b 2.0.1. In the past I have used k3b
--nofork to start up multiple copies of the k3b. Then I switched to
Fedora 14 and the recent version of k3b. Now k3b --nofork does not
allow me to run multiple copies.

Is there something else I need to do to get it to work?

If it helps when I try to start another instance with k3b --nofork, I
see the following on the screen:

QMetaObject::invokeMethod: No such method
K3b::Application::loadCommandLineOptionsForNewInstance()

This has also been confirmed with openSuse 11.3 kde 4.5.3.

CM