[k3b] New decorations

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Mon May 24 22:37:08 UTC 2010

Well, without recoding the graphics could still be changed for 2.0, even
though I find it weird that the current "old" theme fits better into the Air
theme than your new mockup which looks fitting for black Oxygen.

I'd say modify your mockup to fit the current theme files layout, modify the
CMakeLists.txt and commit it as "Oxygen" or whatever.