[k3b] K3b project report

Chris Smart u3227509 at anu.edu.au
Sat May 22 07:33:50 UTC 2010

Hi all,

In case anyone's interested, I have finished my report on K3b for my
Master's course. The information in the report is specifically
directed at the content of the FOSSD course, and so might not be as
broad as it could be. Also, I apologise for all the footer notes, a
bibliography would have been better but I'm running out of time before
it's due :-)

Both the PDF and source ODT files (released under Creative Commons)
are available on my blog:
http://blog.christophersmart.com/comp8440/

I'm sure there are lots of errors, but I hope that I represented this
awesome project somewhat accurately. If you have any comments (or
corrections!) feel free to let me know.

Thanks to all,
Chris