[k3b] bug(s) in Blu-ray support

Chris Smart u3227509 at anu.edu.au
Thu May 6 01:23:53 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 11:25 PM, Markus <kamikazow at web.de> wrote:

> For tax deductible donations you have to involve the e.V.

By tax deduction do you mean for the person _making_ the donation to
claim it, or for the recipient to be able to not declare it as income?
I am not interested in claiming my donation off my tax, but if it's a
problem of income for the recipient then that's different. If we
donate direct to MM rather than the K3b project, then it might just
come down to Polish income tax law.

Either way, this all seems very complicated. We just want to get a
Blu-ray burner to MM so it can help development :-)

Perhaps it's time for me to learn C++...

-c