[k3b] bug(s) in Blu-ray support

Markus kamikazow at web.de
Tue May 4 19:57:37 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag 04 Mai 2010 11:03:52 schrieb ben at bristolwireless.net:
> Quoting "Michał Małek" <michalm at jabster.pl>:
> > Thanks guys! I should announce BD writer fund-rising, I guess.
>
> Would you co-ordinate it Michał? We just need a place to send the
> funds really.

Monetary donations should be handled by KDE e.V. (which is a registered non-
profit organisation).
I don't think it would be too difficult to mail them that a K3b dev needs a
Blu-ray recorder and ask them if they can handle the legal work.
Another possibility would be to ask LG or some other recorder manufacturer to
donate a device, but corporations usually also prefer to organisations which
again means that KDE e.V. should be involved (and if that just means that a
prepared e-mail is sent from ev at kde.org or whatever their mail address is).

Markus