[k3b] About branches/k3b/2.0/po

Michał Małek michalm at jabster.pl
Sun Jun 27 19:47:51 UTC 2010

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Hi guys, it has been brought into my attention that you have a branch for
> po at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/k3b/2.0/po/
>
> Let me say that this is wrong for two reasons:
>  * Noone knows about it, so noone will improve translations for 2.0 k3b
> branch * Scripty does not go over it to generate new templates so any i18n
> change like the one at won't be picked up

Hi,
I was suspecting I did something wrong ;)

> So i suggest you to use our regular branches/stable/l10n-kde4 location to
> translate k3b, just ask me if you need help with the setup.
>
> Albert - KDE localization coordinator

Could you please set it up? The 2.0 branch has been created at revision
1138820, so it'd be best to branch translation from that point, too.
Can I that myself in the future? Are there some scripts or tutorials on how to
do translation branch?

Thanks for notification and sorry for the mess.

--
Best regards,
Michał