[k3b] Fw: [K3b-user] Missing audio play toolbar in k3b 1.68

Arvid Requate arvid at fargonauten.de
Thu Feb 18 22:09:20 UTC 2010

Hello,

since the shutdown of k3b-user was anounced and there has been no
reponse to the initial post, I take the length of forwarding it to this
list. It is a user request to the developer list. Thanks for
maintaining the high quality of k3b.

Begin forwarded message:

Hello,

after upgrading to k3b 1.68 I'm missing the audio play toolbar which
used to be available for audio CD projects in 1.0.5. In case it is gone
I'd like to vote for including this kind of functionality again, as it
really helps with splitting audio tracks etc. without having to use an
external application (like audacity).

Also, the play entry in the context menu of audio tracks is greyed out.
Can someone point me into the right direction what might keep k3b from
making this functionality available? Everything in the 'Plugins' and
'Programs' settings looks fine and extracodecs are installed. (Base OS
is a current release of some popular Debian derived Linux distribution)

Thanks in advance,
Arvid