[k3b] Documentation

Chris Smart u3227509 at anu.edu.au
Thu Apr 8 23:17:46 UTC 2010

Hi all,

My name is Chris Smart and I am (among many other things) a masters
student at the Australian National University. I'm currently taking an
intensive course on FOSS development and part of the assessment of
this course is to work with a FOSS project. I'd like to work with K3b
(cause it's awesome).

I am required to write a report on the project, including history,
governance and all that sort of thing, but I also need to contribute
something :-)

I believe that the current documentation for upcoming 2.0 release has
not yet been updated, so I'm offering to have a crack at that. I have
already discussed this with Sebastian and Michał, but if anyone has
some suggestions, I'm all ears!

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
Chris