[Inqlude] Fwd: [GSoC 2016] Improve categorization and search on Inqlude web site

Nanduni Nimalsiri nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Sun Apr 3 12:27:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

It's really nice to hear from you after a long time. I am doing the work as
I have scheduled in my timeline. These days, I am trying to learn and get
the experience of a Qt developer. I have built some GUIs with Qt as well.
There are plenty of resources to learn Qt. I am surprised by amazing things
that I can do with Qt and I wonder why I have not known about Qt until this
project.

Meanwhile I found an interesting article at
https://www.toptal.com/front-end/front-end-design-principles. It had lots
of useful techniques to improve the designs.

I will continue to study the things, so that I would be able to do a good
job. Thank you.

Best regards,
Nanduni.

email : nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk, nanduni at wso2.com