[Inqlude] [GSoC 2016] Improve categorization and search on Inqlude web site

Nanduni Nimalsiri nanduni.12 at cse.mrt.ac.lk
Thu Mar 17 08:44:37 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have created some storyboards and prototypes. I thought of sharing my
prototypes with you first to get your ideas so that I can come up with
proper modifications prior getting feedback from a set of users. I am very
happy to hear your suggestions.
The prototypes are attached below.

Best regards,
Nanduni.