Gwenview Photo Import Tweak

Doug Roberts robertsdouglas at att.net
Mon Oct 25 19:50:49 BST 2021

Hi Everyone,

I love the Gwenview photo import feature.   I use it nearly every day.

I have a little tweak I would like to suggest.

I routinely import photos to several different folders, partially
selecting each time.   I always "Keep" them on the SD card.  Would it be
possible to unselect all of what I just imported when I want to import
again with a different selection of photos?

I have to unselect each photo manually now.

When I forget to do that I end up with additional photos of the wrong
time in the next photo folder.   Oops.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers,

Doug Roberts