Factory of garments(Xiamen,China)

eric eric at yahadas.com
Thu Nov 9 01:53:23 UTC 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,
   This is Eric Young,the CEO from YAHADA (TAIYUN) GARMENTS CO., LTD.
   We are the professional garments manufacturer in China,who is specialized in Polo Shirt, T-shirts,Sport Suits, Sweater,Jacket,,Work Suits and School
uniform with years'experience.Our products are very popullar to Promotion and advertising based on our guranteed quality and good price.
    Our cost and quality is well controled based on our full set of automatic producing line.And we have our own braned "YAHADA" registered and Sell in our home market    with high quality.
    Thanks for your valuable time!
Yours
Eric Young
Xiamen Yahada Exp&Imp Co.,Ltd
Xiamen Taiyun Garments Co.,ltd
Tel:86-592-5663115 / 86-592-5750390
Fax:86-592-5617995 / 86-592-5750397
Sales Dep: sales01 at yahadas.com / sales02 at yahadas.com /sales03 at yahadas.com
Http:www.yahadagarment.com
Https://yhds.en.alibaba.com/
Https://shop289645741.taobao.com/
Add:room 02,4th floor,bonded goods market building,no.88,xiangyu road,huli distrcit,xiamen,fujian,china