No subject

ganesh prasad ganeshtp92 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 20:45:47 UTC 2012

hey,

Something has went wrong in my git , So  I was stuck sorting the things
from 10 days still not able to find an answer to that when i try to push I
am getting this error http://paste.kde.org/548414/  , If I try to git pull
some files get deleted.. but I can push successfully after that pull ,But
after push I get error when i compile the code something like "File not
found " -llibgluonplayer /usr/bin/ld ..if I have to get back the  file back
I should onagain take the fresh code and should build it from beginning ..
So I really tried hard but remained unsuccessful ,Also sorry for the
spamming the repository while trying new things of git .So please suggest
me any Idea to get resolved from this error.

        Also, our college wifi has blocked the Irc (web forti gaurd ) So
could not be at irc now a days(as I have moved to college hostel from home
after vacations ), We have First test week from sept 17th-23rd so I will
take the leave for the week and I will be buying new 3G device after the
week so I can be free from Fortigaurd and will be online in the community .
Sorry for the  delay ,

                                                 Regards ,

                                                    gani