SoK Project: Writing a Game for KDE in QML

Sidharth Bansal sidharthbansal.sb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 19:41:08 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I was interested to participate in SoK-2012 under the project: Write a KDE
game using QML ("Qt Quick"). Can someone please guide me here.

Here is the idea for the game i was thinking to develop.
The game will be based on Indian Mythological Story-Ramayan. I have a
little ideas about the game, how the story would be go along with the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKxmF6UXbSw

here is the You-Tube link for the animated movie based on Ramayan. So you
can have idea about what i am having in mind to make.
The game will be RPG.Parts of the game will be narrated, and some parts of
the game will be payed by the user.
For now this is just an idea, and would love to discuss about it. And i
strongly believe people will love the game.\

Please guide me.

I would love your suggestions. And if there is any other idea, i am open to
work upon it too.

Thank You.
--
Cheers.!