Post-DS sort-of sprint?

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Tue Jul 19 16:32:04 CEST 2011

Hi!

  As it is turning out, we're likely to be a bunch of people who'll be stuck
in Berlin the weekend following the Desktop Summit, and as such, you might
remember, we started chatting on IRC about doing a sort of impromptu sprint.
So, please email me back very, VERY quickly:

* Does this include you?
* Have you already booked hotel/hostel space for Friday-Sunday?

  Please note, this is in such a short time that i would personally find it
somewhat unlikely that we'd be able to get sponsorship for it, but... still,
it is worth asking, and as such, we really need this information yesterday ;)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-