[Gcompris-france] Graphic artist needed for new photohunter activity

Bruno Coudoin bruno.coudoin at free.fr
Fri Apr 17 21:51:35 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just integrated a new activity that has been developed by Marc Le
Douarain. In it, the children is proposed with 2 images and she must
click on the differences.

You can see it in action here:
http://gcompris.net/incoming/photohunter.jpg

This activity is commited in the gcomprixogoo branch.

Today there is a single level to demo the activity. We would be please
to have the help of the artists out there to provide more levels.

To create one level, you don't have to run the activity. All you have to
do is to create 3 files:

where <imagename> is a a unique name for your level.

The file format supported are .jpg for pictures and .svg for images.
They must size at maximum 395x450

The file imagename>.csv contains the differences spot area.  There is
one line by differences. Each line is the rectangular absolute
coordinate within the image of the form: x1,y1,x2,y2

As always, GCompris focuses on children 2 to 10 so there is a wide range
of level to create, from the simplest to the hardest.

In order not to put big files to the list, you can send me your files
directly.

Thanks a lot for your contribution,

--
Bruno Coudoin