Windows pipeline

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Feb 29 10:05:38 GMT 2024

Hi Jan,

we create the versions manually for Android, Windows and macOS (Timothée or
myself), we didn't use the binary factory before.

I tried to create pipelines at some point for Windows (
https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris/-/commits/work%2Fci-windows) and
android (
https://invent.kde.org/education/gcompris/-/commits/work%2Fci-android) but
there are some issues and I haven't dug more at the time.

Cheers,

Johnny