Gcompris for disabled children

evamariagroener evamariagroener at t-online.de
Thu Apr 4 10:32:37 BST 2024

hello,my son is Almost 9 and using a tobii dynavox talker (supporitve communication) running with Windows System. This talker can be Controlled by touch, eye or Buttons (with cables). unfortunately there are so little Learning Apps for tobii (Look like 1990th old games) and the cool games like gcompris do not run with the Buttons etc. On ipad it dosnt exist Buttons (the existent Bluetooth Buttons do not work reliable), I installed an emulator (bluestracks) to try Android Learning games, but they do not work too. I think many disabled people/Kids Would be very happy, if someone from the developers Start to get this working! In germany we just have rehamedia and from Austria lifetool - but there are so restricted possibilities!please help GreetingsEva Gröner Von meinem/meiner Galaxy gesendet