[GSoC] Do we want to participate?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:06:28 GMT 2023

Hi,
there has been no answer to this thread, so I'm refreshing it. Timothée
told me he won't be able to mentor. I will have limited time but if there
are at least two motivated mentors, I guess we can mentor one contributor.

Regarding the ideas, adding new activities as usual seems good to me. We
don't plan to move to Qt6 this year (we would require Qt6.5 minimum due to
dependencies and it won't be shipped in enough distributions) so I don't
think having a new contributor working on it would be the best.

Cheers,

Johnny