Publish the GCompris Administration Handbook in Czech

Johnny jazeix at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 13:36:56 GMT 2023

Hi Jan,

You also have to generate and publish the docbook in the docs folder. Something like what is done line 99 of https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-support/fr/summit/scripts/sync_summit_branches.sh?view=markup

And it's to be pushed in https://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kf5/fr/docs/gcompris/gcompris/

Then, the process to publish the documentation is done once a week.

Cheers,

Johnny