developmental consultation for children ages 11-13

Javierbuilder javierbuilder at protonmail.ch
Wed Jun 8 12:59:13 BST 2022

Dear good morning,
My co-worker is doing her doctoral thesis and her fieldwork is on literacy for children from 11 to 13 years old. She has a list of words for themes for the vocabulary universe of the boys, a list of songs, singers, posters in her neighborhood, butcher shop, greengrocer, with what one uses socially.

I want to ask you if you see it possible to carry out this integration in gcompris.

My name is Javier Barcena I live in Argentina,
in the province of Tucuman and I am a member of the board of the fsfla.org and I work in a research institute on socio-educational inclusion. I am willing to write code and documentation if necessary.

Thanks in advance for your project.
keep in contact. best regards

Javier Barcena
+542944898344