Genderidentity

Martin Pagh Goodwin martin at goodwin.dk
Thu Jan 6 21:36:45 GMT 2022

I think what Sandro is proposing is *not* to put in "non-binary" children, but
find a different way to make two groups, perhaps even one that easily expands to
three or four groups, "for pedagogic reasons". They suggest color of clothes,
I would perhaps say "with cap, hoodie, etc, or with some toy - football,
bicycle, etc"

Martin

PS. Sorry to just barge in. Have been lurking in the list for about 18 years.