Re: Replacing the animal photos in the ‘erase’ activities

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:44:54 GMT 2022

Le dim. 20 févr. 2022 à 18:43, Timothée Giet <animtim at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Le 20/02/2022 à 18:35, Johnny Jazeix a écrit :
> > Branch work/webp.
> >
> > The conversion seems to have moved the images a little bit, it should
> > be fixable by updating the coordinates.
> > I tested on Windows and Linux.
> >
> > The plugin was already shipped, so we don't even lose the 500ko of it.
>
> Nice ! Though I think we will also need to ship libwebp, at least on
> some operating systems which don't have it by default...
>
> https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qtimageformats-attribution-libwebp.html

If I'm not wrong, they mean that they use an internal libwebp if there is
none in the system (I guess when Qt is compiled)?

nm -D ~/Qt/5.12.5/android_armv7/plugins/imageformats/libqwebp.so
000139d1 T WebPDecodeARGB

Exported symbols are indicated by a T.
Required symbols that must be loaded from other shared objects have a U.

Here we have a T and this function is one of libwebp, so it should be fine.

Johnny