Season Of KDE approaching!

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 22:35:08 BST 2021

Dear GCompris community,

Season of KDE (SoK) is approaching and we would like to know if you
want to participate as admin, mentor or participant. We would be
delighted to have new mentors to keep our community vigorous, bring
new ideas and also give time to usual mentors to work on the future
GCompris specification.

We would be delighted to have SoK participants to contribute to
GCompris, either by bringing their own activities ideas, or picking an
existing activity idea in our phabricator list:
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/142/.

For any question, do not hesitate to write here in the mailing list or
join us on the webchat channel:
https://webchat.kde.org/#/room/#gcompris:kde.org.

Emmanuel