gcompris-qt dependency to qml-box2d

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Tue Feb 23 07:55:54 GMT 2021

Ok that was the simple step to get it building. Beware that trying to upgrade
to box2d 2.4.1 version will not be easy (due to first change in name (case)
box2d instead of Box2D and also renaming of some part prefixed now as b2_
etc plus unknown type (float32 to convert to float_t) etc...

I'm on the way to submit the new build to Factory, so having gcompris-qt again
available on Tumbleweed.

--

Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch