GCompris release 2.0

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sat Dec 18 14:37:38 GMT 2021

On vendredi, 17 décembre 2021 10.41:28 h CET Johnny Jazeix wrote:
>  Hi,
>
> We are happy to announce the release of GCompris version 2.0.
> For packagers, note that we removed the dependency to QtXml and
> QtXmlPatterns and added one to QmlModels on this version.
> You can read more about it on our website:
> https://gcompris.net/index-en.html#2021-12-17 and on dot.kde.org:
> https://dot.kde.org/2021/12/17/gcompris-releases-version-20.
>
> And as usual you can download it from our download page:
> https://gcompris.net/downloads-en.html
>
> Thank you all,
>
> Timothée & Johnny

Hello, and firstly congrats to all achievement to make it before christmas.

I was updating the openSUSE package, and I've remark something which I would
like to discuss, the previous COPYING.txt is no more present, but an html
version is available in src/core/COPYING is this intended ?
Is this an official agpl copying file coming from gnu, when I compare them
I found some differences, mostly format, but still it shouldn't present
differences.

see attached diff file.

As I have some nick picky people watching for license for the check of all of
us, I prefer to anticipate any rising question and documents them in the
changelog.

Have fun.

--
Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

 GPG KEY: E4720D8715B696B4
 irc: tigerfoot
Computing freedom with openSUSE Tumbleweed - 20211212
Linux 5.15.7-1-default x86_64 GNU/Linux, nvidia: 470.86
Qt: 5.15.2, KDE Frameworks: 5.88.0, Plasma: 5.23.4, kmail2 5.18.3 (21.08.3)