Fwd: SoK

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 07:44:58 BST 2020

Hi,

if anyone has ideas for SoK 2021 and anyone wants to mentor (both are not
linked, you can have ideas without mentoring and want to mentor without
providing an idea :)), please raise your hand.

Regarding multiple dataset, we are almost done, but we still have
interesting tasks in the backlog (
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/144/ and
https://phabricator.kde.org/project/view/142/).

Johnny