string freeze for GCompris release 1.0

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 19:03:19 BST 2020

Hi,

I have made some beta packages for Windows and Android too, for
translators who need it.
It is also good for general testing, as there might be issues specific
to Android with the different screen ratio and input method. And for
Windows, I updated the build environment compared to previous release,
so it is good to have some testing too.

Please report issues either on the bugtracker ( https://bugs.kde.org/ )
or on IRC / webchat.kde.org (room # gcompris).

Windows 32bit and 64bit packages:
https://gcompris.net/download/qt/windows/beta/gcompris-qt-1.0-beta-win32.exe
https://gcompris.net/download/qt/windows/beta/gcompris-qt-1.0-beta-win64.exe
md5sums: