GCompris 1.0 string review

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:12:00 BST 2020

Hi,

as you may have heard, we are planning to release the 1.0 version of
GCompris by the end of November.
We added/updated a lot of strings (around a 1000 are now fuzzy + 300
untranslated if we compared from the last version).

Before asking a string freeze, by the beginning of the next week, if anyone
can review the strings/activities, it would be great to be sure we don't
ship a version with mistakes.

You can either read them by compiling/running the master version of the
code. The strings are also in the different po files (
https://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/trunk-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/).

If you see mistakes, please report it either by mail, irc, committing
directly if you are sure or by opening a bug :).

Timothée & Johnny