I don't see new release today, maybe now is another chance to send improved translation?

Mantas Kriaučiūnas Baltix baltix at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:08:47 GMT 2020

Thanks Johnny and Timothée,

I don't see new release today, maybe today is another chance to send
improved LT translation? ;)

I could increase Lithuanian up to 90% today ;)

Please tell me if there are some chances to include updated translation
into 1.0 and how many hours I have today.

Mantas Kriaučiūnas

--
Naudokite laisvą Linux operacinę sistemą savo kompiuteryje -
http://baltix.eu

Mantas Kriaučiūnas
Tel.: +370-614-53085
Use Baltix GNU/Linux OS ! http://launchpad.net/baltix