http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po doesn't work, how to update Lithuanian translation ?

Mantas Kriaučiūnas Baltix baltix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:59:19 GMT 2020

It seems we have a problem -
http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kf5/po/gcompris_qt.po/ doesn't
work for me :(
Gateway Timeout  The gateway did not receive a timely response from
the upstream server or application.
Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) Server at l10n.kde.org Port 443

I've fully translated GCompris 0.97 to Lithuanian Language but forgot
to send updated translation to you, now I see that some strings have
changed a little bit in GCompris 1.0 and I should get an
gcompris_lt.po with updated strings from somewhere :(

--
Naudokite laisvą Linux operacinę sistemą savo kompiuteryje - http://baltix.eu

Mantas Kriaučiūnas
Tel.: +370-614-53085