Tux cannot get the fish

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:49:44 BST 2020

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out. There are 2 code areas: Main function and
Procedure.

Call P button means calling the code in the procedure area. This is a
reusable piece of code which can be invoked whenever and any number of
times needed by adding the Call P button in the Main code area.

Kindly let me know if you want more clarity on this.

The instructions can also be found in the tutorial instruction when you
first transition into the levels containing Procedure code. Maybe we can
look forward to adding it in the help section of the activity too to make
it less confusing and more descriptive.

Thanks,
Aman