New Contributor Enquiry

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:30:02 GMT 2020

Hi,
Welcome to GCompris!
Sure you can checkout the multiple_dataset branch from our git repository.
Then run it and click on the violet sandwich button. You will see all the
activities that already received multipledataset.
Do not hesitate to ask more questions on irc #gcompris or send an other
email if you can not go further.
Regards,
Emmanuel