Gsoc Enquiry

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:26:21 GMT 2020

Hi,
first of all, welcome. Please subscribe to the list if you plan to communicate.

We have a page for newcomers who want to apply for GSoC or SoK:
https://gcompris.net/wiki/GSOC_newcomers

You can do a proposal with a realistic timeline and then we can
discuss on it and then you can submit it. Note that this year, the
focus is more on adding dataset
(https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/Ideas#GCompris) than new
activities.

Johnny