GSOC project

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 13:46:06 GMT 2020

Le 09/03/2020 à 22:56, Anuj Yadav a écrit :
> Hi I am Anuj Yadav , I am a 3rd year Computer Science student and I
> interested on the project of gcompris under gsoc . I have proficiency
> in c++ and javascript .
> As per your page on exercise for newcomers I have made my own new
> activity so should I make a pull request for review , I am a little
> confused can you tell me what to do next ?

Hi Anuj,

Actually this year's GSoC is mostly focused on adding "multiple dataset"
support for existing activities, as you can see in
https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2020/Ideas#GCompris .

Adding new activities needs a bit of discussion first about how good is
the activity idea, and how it can fit GCompris.
What kind of activity did you work on?

Timothée