Issue: Application crashed error

Deepak Kumar deepakdk2431 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:21:23 BST 2020

 Hi everyone,

I am facing an issue for GCompris project from last night as it builds
successfully but after that is shows a different error message as

*/home/deepak/build-gcompris-Desktop-Default/bin/gcompris-qt crashed.*

or

*Executable gcompris-qt doesn't exist*

I tried running another Qt quick application for the test and it's running
fine. Not sure why it's happening while running GCompris. I am using Ubuntu
18.04 OS and Qt 5.9 version.

Can anyone please let me know how I can fix this issue as I tried adding a
new executable still it doesn't work or do I need to reinstall everything
for Qt creator?

Deepak