SoK End Report

Deepak Kumar deepakdk2431 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 12:21:20 GMT 2020

Hello everyone,

I Deepak Kumar student of Season of KDE have successfully completed the
project "Adding of multiple dataset to several activities" and passed the
final evaluation.

I would like to thanks all of my mentors Emmanuel, Johnny, Timothee for
their constant help throughout the SoK period. I really have a great
experience completing this project and am looking forward to contribute
more to this project as adding new activities and implementing multiple
dataset to other activities too.

Link to my SoK experience blog:
https://deepakkumar.netlify.com/blog_posts/blog_1.html

Thanks and Regards