Re: Mémory

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 14:59:42 GMT 2020

Indeed, adding some specific 2-players versions for each memory activity
would be too much in the list.

However, maybe we can add an option in memory activities to activate a
"2 players" mode?

Either in main ones, or in against-tux ones... I'm still hesitant on
which ones this option would fit best.

Timo.

Le 10/12/2020 à 15:28, Emmanuel Charruau a écrit :
> Hi,
> I get it, and if we do a memory version with "play with a friend" we
> have so many memories (+ - / * etc) that we would really have too many
> of them!
> Lets keep it in mind for the server version, as we play a lot memory
> in class and in this case we need to have a way for teachers to
> provide a two player mode.
>
> Thanks for the explanation.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Le jeu. 10 déc. 2020 à 13:43, Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com> a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> For this activity, we don't need 2 players, you can play it alone to
>> train your memory. So we can't really know how the child will play.
>> If we put 2 scores and the child is playing alone, there will be an issue too.
>> For bargame and other, in the title, we made the difference: "play
>> with a friend".
>>
>> Johnny
>>
>> Le jeu. 10 déc. 2020 à 12:45, Emmanuel Charruau <echarruau at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>> Hi everybody,
>>> I played yesterday with my younger child memory.
>>> And we missed something important. When playing with two people, the
>>> score is only shown for one player, letting unclear who is playing and
>>> who is winning.
>>> Bargame has the solution for that, showing who is playing.
>>> Am I right in what I think or did I miss something?
>>> Regards,
>>> Emmanuel