Joining the KDE Developer Community

Harsh Kumar harsh19043 at iiitd.ac.in
Tue Dec 8 12:40:44 GMT 2020

Hi Emmanuel!

I came upon GCompris recently. I've been working with small games (in JavaFX) recently, and I came upon this project through GSoC website. I have good working knowledge of Javascript, and was interested in making games for educational purposes. Thus, I chose GCompris.
I've been trying to setup the development environment on my Linux computer today. It keeps on giving me the error attached below, while configuring the project. I have tried all the development dependencies listed on the website.
---------------- Error Log --------------------
CMake Error at /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/cmake/Qt5/Qt5Config.cmake:28 (find_package):
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "Qt5Multimedia"
with any of the following names:

Qt5MultimediaConfig.cmake
qt5multimedia-config.cmake

Add the installation prefix of "Qt5Multimedia" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
"Qt5Multimedia_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If
"Qt5Multimedia" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it
has been installed.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
CMakeLists.txt:98 (find_package)

Any help to setup the development environment would be really appreciated.
Regards
Harsh Kumar (@hadron43)