Bug: SVG icon not showing in Armbian

ahmad haris ahmadharis1982 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:03:53 BST 2020

Hi,

I just checked and gcompris-qt package is not depends on libqt5svg5.
instead it depends on libqt5gui5. And libqt5gui5 recommends libqt5svg5.

and from the package maintainer from >> Maintainer: Debian Qt Extras Team <
debian-qt-kde at lists.debian.org>

Pada tanggal Sab, 1 Agu 2020 pukul 16.11 Johnny Jazeix <jazeix at gmail.com>