Small press review for GCompris.

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 08:18:17 BST 2020

Hi everybody,

Small press review for GCompris.

GCompris in Cambodge:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHQMehsZEsc

If anyone can tell me how google knew that it is about gcompris!

French schools asking pupils to install GCompris at home if they can
since it is used in class
https://blogs.ac-caen.fr/rpidexmes/
http://classe.duren.mdsp.fr/

Here we are part of the "necessary softwares"!!!
https://pratiqueetfacile.fr/?logiciels-indispensables

Here french school administration for the region of Dijon tell to
install GCompris
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&ved=2ahUKEwi0rbrP2MvoAhVGxoUKHSunCoU4ChAWMAd6BAgKEAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnumerique21.ac-dijon.fr%2FIMG%2Fpdf%2Fcontinuite_nume_rique_1.pdf&usg=AOvVaw0J4GhN0zBzak9KXqeXixwS

New tuto
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiUi6zvmRA

Here again a musique and sound association which recommends GCompris at home
https://fr.calameo.com/read/0060980325295ba0c03c0

and here again
https://www.muylinux.com/2020/04/01/gcompris-software-educativo-gratuito-windows-macos-android/

Thats is all for today :)