GCompris - Activity Programming Maze

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 03:18:02 BST 2019

Hi Naira,
On Thu 26 Sep, 2019, 11:12 PM Naira Torres, <nairatorres1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Gupta,
>
> We had the idea of developing an activity for GCompris to teach
> programming logic and found in the GitHub repository an activity that
> follows the same goal. I would like to know what stage of the development
> of this activity. Do you intend to do more phases or implement other
> programming concepts in this activity or others? If you do not intend to
> continue this activity, could I continue the development of this activity?

That's great! I'm not working on this activity right now as it's already
complete, but if you have some ideas and concepts to introduce in the
activity, please go ahead and propose it. We'll be happy to discuss and let
you develop it :)

We also have 1 more very interesting programming activity (to introduce
loops) on our to-do which will be an extension to Programming Maze and it
is yet to be developed: https://phabricator.kde.org/T8129

There's a proposal attached in this link which gives just an initial
idea/overview that I had in mind. You can propose more ideas and concepts
if you'd like and discuss with the community. Once it's agreed, you can
start developing :)

For any queries/discussions, you can join us at #gcompris on IRC or mail at
gcompris-devel at kde.org

Cheers,
Aman