android docker help

Emmanuel Charruau echarruau at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 20:42:48 BST 2019

Hi everybody,

I need a bit of your time to test a step by step guide I just wrote
and then a bit more time to solve a docker problem which occurs at the
end of the guide.

The step by step guide shows how to use docker to easily create an apk
for android from local source code. Docker and its kde/android/qt
image takes care of all the dependencies that could prevent us to
successfully build an apk.

Please follow the guide step by step if you have time and correct it
in framapad if you find anything.
At the end I have a permission problem which prevents the apk file to
be copied into the docker output dir! So we can not get the apk!

Here is the link to the guide. Do not hesitate to edit it!

https://mensuel.framapad.org/p/kdeandroid?lang=fr

Emmanuel