Are we on for GCi?

Aman Kumar Gupta gupta2140 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:34:00 BST 2019

Hi Deepak,
Kindly add any/create new tasks that you feel can be done in GCi to this
page: https://phabricator.kde.org/T7029. Once verified by any other member,
you can add it here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fyS8VxxCehUvHH-TWq1MPrv4LzheUMh6qX8HyBTgdRw/edit?usp=sharing

For the ones already in that page(and not resolved), can you please test if
they are still valid before mentioning them in the above-mentioned google
sheets?

Cheers,
Aman