Fwd: Are we on for GCi?

Johnny Jazeix jazeix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:02:47 BST 2019

Hi,

for information and those who are not in the mentor mailing list.
There were only 2 other replies from people who don't have time to
mentor (in KDE in general, not specific to GCompris).

On my side, I don't want to mentor this year for Google Code In for
the same reason.

If you are interested and motivated, speak up, but I don't want this
to finish like the GSoC where I still had to handle the code reviews.

Johnny